Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a slacker

Since it has been a million years since I last posted, I thought I would just upload a few of my favorite photos of Montgomery and Bennett since school started. And one of me with my new Godson!
Here's Bennett on her way to school carrying her new lunch box. She calls it "backpack".



Here's Montgomery playing soccer at SAA. The season was only 3 weeks, but he had fun and I think he'll be set for Spring ball.


We took Bennett and Montgomery to ride the train and then for a walk around the park. We found this cool bridge and she posed for me while I took a million pictures of her.


I'm not sure how much longer he's going to love trains, but it seems like this this trip was pretty great! Suckers and trains - two of his favorite things!


Jack Steele Brewer was born on October 9, 2008! He is a beautiful and healthy baby boy! Meredith, Andrew, and Paige are super excited to have him join their wonderful family. When I went to see Jack on his birth-day at the hospital, Meredith and Andrew surprised me by asking Chad and I to be Jack's Godparents. I was speechless. We of course accepted and feel humbled. Thank you to Andrew and Meredith! We love you guys so much!!! Welcome Baby Jack!!!!