Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friendship

Walking up the driveway - Bennett said, "I hold Brother's hand." I grabbed my camera and boy am I glad I did. SO CUTE!

I think Bennett thought this was her birthday party. She has two more months to wait!

Bennett & Whitney playing in the moonbounce.

Hello!

This is as close as I could get to taking a picture of all of our children.

Here we are - Me, Nicole, Irma Jean, and Belinda.

Well, this weekend was full of friendship. We went to Irma Jean's daughter's 2nd birthday. Can't believe Whitney is 2!!! We had a blast playing. It was also so fun to see two of my old friends from Floresville, Nicole & Belinda. It has been YEARS!!! So, the four of us took a picture to mark the occasion.
Who knows when we'll all be together again. One thing is for certain, true friendships never end. It was so funny how we could sit and gab so naturally and try to catch up as our children bounced around us. I am so proud of them and the great moms they are.