Sunday, June 8, 2008

A boy and a girl





What I find most amazing about having a boy and a girl is truly how different they are. Bennett already loves having her pretty bows in her hair and she insists on having her pink Crocs on at all times, even when we are just playing in the house. She loves to sit in my lap and lay her head on my chest. Bennett is already turning into a girly girl. On the other hand, Montgomery is all about being outside, picking up sticks & rolly poleys, riding his 3-wheeler, and playing with Walter, our dog. From his sweaty head to his scrapes and bruises on his legs, he's all boy! To think we were just going to stop with one, a boy. Sometimes it makes me so sad to even think about that. But thank goodness, we were destined to be the parents of two, a boy AND a girl! It is more fun that I ever imagined it could be!